SHAPE IT UP
Can't decide between bibs or regular padded cycling shorts? These bib shorts by London label Queen of the Mountains suck in your waist while giving you perfect padding whether you're riding 20 or 100 miles. No clips, zips or velcros; just smooth, compression Power Lycra from the soft-stretch shoulder bands to a great mid-thigh length that means no more sausage legs.
- Charcoal fabric with our latest hot coral trim on right leg and matching hot coral logo
- Power Lycra reduces muscle vibrations that lead to muscle fatigue
- UV Protective 50+ and anti-abrasive lycra
- Industry leading Cytech pad, suitable for 4+ hours riding (cake stop not included)
- Smooth straps and racer back printed in Hot Coral with royal blue triangles on back
- Flat lock stitching (no seams which will rub)
- Wide yoga-band at front to avoid digging into the waist whilst in the riding position
- Soft leg silicon grippers to stop the lycra from sliding up
- Mid-thigh length (short enough to avoid tan lines, long enough for comfort)
These bibs run true to size. Please take your normal size.
Model is 167cm, 60kg and wears a size Small.
For further sizing queries please see size chart.
NEED MORE ANSWERS?
If you have any further questions on the item, please drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Customer Care team will be in touch as soon as we can to answer any questions.